Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Orange you glad It's Tuesday?


Hi Everyone! I know that the title is a bit corny, but today Is Tuesday!As I told you all yesterday, this week is Cancer Awareness Week , and today's theme was orange. Okay, i have to admit, i am NOT a huge fan of orange. Whenever I wear it I either end up looking like a pumpkin or a tangerine.And although they taste delicious, I don't want to be mistaken for a fruit. But, I put away my selfish fruity thoughts and decided to help a cause. So today, I stepped out sporting my (not so faveorite, but oh so colorful) tangerine colored dress and hit thesidewalks, where it was quite windy.

For all of you who may not have known, an orange ribbon is worn to represent and support those who have suffered with leukemia. Leukemia is a very severe cancer that infects a person's blood. It weakens you and leaves you very susceptible to disease. One of my dear classmates Oscar was recently diagnosed whit leukemia, and I want him to know that everyone is rooting him on.


WE MISS YOU OSCAR!

Oscar Gregorio and his girlfriend Rochelle Pham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please feel free to comment and give me suggestions!