Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Leopardess



Big and Bold is what this look is all about! As 2012 brings a new year, it also brings new styles, trends and fashion.  And this look features one of the hottest look this season. BOLD PATTERNS






Patterns vary from animal prints, floral’s, and geometrics. Such as with Michael Kors' Spring/Summer 2012 Runway Collection, this includes patterned pants, shirts, and dresses. Although, as much as I'd LOVE to rock leopard pants, I thought that a simple dress would be more practical.


A Fancy Michael Kors Frock.



I absolutely LOVE Michael Kors, but he the last time I checked, his $500+ garments aren't getting any cheaper, so I guess that I have to make due. I found this cute frock while aimlessly searching racks at Avenue. And BAM! Out of the corner of my eye I spy This Beauty, and I knew that she was coming home with me.





I had so much fun wearing this dress. Almost as if it brought out the "primitive" side of me. I was truly a leopard for a day. If only I could have escaped back to the wild to avoid making up my finals!


Dress - Avenue  Shoes - Rampage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please feel free to comment and give me suggestions!