Friday, March 2, 2012

Partying , Partying , YEAH!

Its Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday! Hey everybody, sorry for the late post , but I was a little bit TOO into my afternoon nap. It's Friday, the only day where i know that i can walk in, throw unwanted homework in the  corner, jump on the couch, turn on the TV and have NO worries.....until Sunday night when I do everything that i was supposed to do earlier :)


Typically Friday nights are for going out, crazy wild parties, spending your time with family, or if you are me...curling up the the covers for a well deserved zombie nap and a chick flick with horribly bad acting : AKA anything with Justin Timberlake in it.

So, for just one day, forget all your responsibilities, and Have Fun! Turn on your favorite song and Rock out! Until Next Time - Kyndhal

* You have to click on the bottom picture to view the GIF , Sorry!
Me rocking to one of my favorite songs.
 YMCA- The Village People!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please feel free to comment and give me suggestions!