Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rain Rain GO Away!

 



 Hey Guys! Today is Tuesday March 20th! It is OFFICALLY SPRING! Which is hard to believe when it rain was pouring down and what seemed like 100 mph winds were destroying the Earth today. SO, since it is the first day of spring, I thought that it was fit to celebrate!                                                                                              



 I thought that it was fit to celebrate! So, I went to the RedBox and got a copy of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Although, I don’t know is I got what I paid for... I got what looks like a bootleg copy of the movie. I will let you guys be the judges. Bootleg or Real? Answer in the comment section below.


The "bootleg" DVD from RedBox



I woke up this morning planning to wear a nice sundress, but then one look at the news and I knew that I had to scrap that plan. Today there was a 95% chance of rain! Since nature decided to pour down today, I went for something weather proof. Today I wore and favorite grey Cole Haan patent leather WATERPROOF rain boots, my blue skinny jeans and a baby blue farm girl top with a sheer gray tank top. I am so glad that I decided to check the new this morning or I probably would be soaked from head to toe.










My Fabulous Grey Boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please feel free to comment and give me suggestions!