Monday, April 30, 2012

Giddy-Up




(Read to the beat of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song.)
Now this is a story all about how

My life started way outside  town
And I’d like to take a minute just sit right there
And tell you how I became the queen of a street named Bellaire.

In East Texas born and raised 

On the pasture where I spent most of my days.
Chilling out, galloping, relaxing all cool And all shooting some pigeons outside of the school
When a couple of horses, they were up to no good 
Started making trouble in my neighborhood 
I rode one little horse and my grandma got scared She said "you're moving with your mom to a house near Bellaire."

I whistled for a cow and when it came near its brand said "Fresh" and it had a dice on the horns

If anything I could say that this cow was rare But I thought nah forget it, “Yo homes to Bellaire!” 


I pulled up to a house about seven or eight 

And I yelled to the cow "Yo, homie smell you later"
Looked at my home I was finally there to sit on my couch as the queen of Bellaire.




Down Home in the Country is where I like to spend my days :)




This weekend for my great-grandfather's 89th birthday. Most of my family and I headed down to our family ranch to celebrate. Surrounded by cows, horses, and family is exactly how Papa wanted to spend his day. I also had fun, but the added benefit of a few Zyrtec or Claritin could have helped.


Happy Birthday Papa!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Please feel free to comment and give me suggestions!